Monday, September 6, 2010

1st time blogging

This is not my first time blogging, but I do remember when I started I thought it was a great way to share my thoughts and ideas. I was nervous because it is important to remember that once something is out on the web, it is out there forever! When I started my book review blog http://bizyreader.blogspot.com/ I was nervous that I wouldn't have any readers. I now have about 20 followers and now I am nervous about making sure my posts are interesting enough to keep people reading. 

The other day I had a friend of mine who is a mom of 4 kids tell me that she had her daughter look at my blog to pick a book to read. The daughter read Jekeyl Loves Hyde and now wants to read more books by that same auther. Another friend read Shiver because of my recommendation and loved it!

I think that my blog helps others on their life-long learning journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment